Volkmar Halbe assumes responsibility for challenges as a CEO, CRO or CFO and supports companies in supervisory boards. In doing so, he is building on over 25 years of successful international work as a CEO and CFO in large groups. His broad strategic view combined with his implementation skills, communication skills and determination set him apart.
His work focuses on strategically positioning companies, structuring and restructuring, internationalisation and lasting innovation and brand management.
He also has experience as a member of the supervisory boards of international companies and associations.
As a certified ESUG advisor Volkmar Halbe has proven to be an EFFECTIVE interim manager. Since 2016 he is also member of the board of BV ESUG e. V..
Volkmar Halbe is also a partner of taskforce – Management on Demand GmbH (Munich). With over 600 certified managers, including 100 partners and associated managers, taskforce is Germany’s leading interim management partnership.
He is also a founder and managing partner of 360o WIRKSAMKEIT – Gesellschaft für erfolgreiches Management mbH (Münster).PERSONAL INFORMATION
Year of birth: 1960
Adress: An der Alten Kirche 25 a
City: 48165 Münster
Fon: +49 2501 809212
Fax: +49 2501 809213
Mobile: +49 160 9624 0721
- Over 20 years as a CEO / over 25 years of C-level management!
- Strategic positioning and development of companies!
- Structuring and restructuring!
- Lasting innovation- and brandmanagement!
- International M&A-projects!
- Management in the field of large family companies!
- Partner of task force – Management on Demand GmbH!
- Certified ESUG-advisor!
- Formation of top-quality teams!
- Outstanding non-executive Mandates!
- Founder of 360° WIRKSAMKEIT – Gesellschaft für erfolgreiches Management mbH!
- Successful –> Focus on results / reliable / confident!
- Simple –> Fast / focused / clear!
- Lasting –> Strategic / challenging / supportive!
- As a CEO: Turnaround of a company from a quality provider for furniture and wall/ceiling panels with an extremely selective and specialized German distribution into al leading brand supplier of laminate-, parquet- and vinyl-flooring with multichannel distribution throughout Europe.
- As a CEO: Restructuring of a manufacturer for parquet-flooring. From a situation “nearly bancruptcy” shortly after setup towards one of the top-five-companys in Europe.
- As a CEO: Build up of the leading brand’s for wood flooring in Europe.
- As a CEO: Awarded for several times as one of the “top 100” most innovative medium sized companies in Germany.
- As a VICE-CHAIRMANN of an foundation board: Assistance to a global market leader.
As of 01/2015
MANAGING PARTNER of 360° WIRKSAMKEIT – Gesellschaft für erfolgreiches Management mbH.
As of 01/2015
PARTNER of taskforce – Management on Demand GmbH (Munich). With over 600 certified managers, including 100 partners and associated managers, taskforce is Germany’s leading interim management partnership.
01/1998 – 12/2014
CEO of the PARADOR-GROUP (Coesfeld / Güssing) / Parador GmbH & Co. KG, Parador International Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Parador Parkettwerke GmbH / an international premium manufacturer of laminate, parquet and vinyl flooring.
05/2007 – 12/2014
MEMBER OF THE BOARD of the Association of European Producers of Laminate Flooring (EPLF) (Bielefeld).
04/1989 – 12/1997
CFO AND HEAD OF THE WOOD DIVISION of OSTERMANN & SCHEIWE GMBH & CO. KG (Münster) / A manufacturer of wood, wood finish and synthetic products under the brand name ‘OSMO’.
01/1987 – 03/1989
HEAD OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING / MEMBER OF THE MANAGEMENT OF BAUSTOFFWERKE RASSELSTEIN GMBH (Neuwied) / Thyssen Group / Manufacturer of finished products made of reinforced concrete.
12/1984 – 12/1986
ASSISTANT IN THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OFFICE OF RASSELSTEIN AG (Neuwied) / Thyssen Group / Cold rolling mill.
1981 – 1984
STUDIES IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (University of Siegen).
Are you looking for qualified support for your company? Contact Volkmar Halbe now!